Delete me!

The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!

Mods see everything we do, no matter where we are :confused:

Tell me about it, found one rooting around in my bins earlier :exit:

I was looking for some loose change down the back of the settee yesterday and I found 2 had made a nest down there.....I set the cat on them.:D

Andy

I've got that song in my head now

"Please release me, let me go"

:LOL:

Tell me about it, found one rooting around in my bins earlier :exit:

That's what'll happen if you leave the boxes from :jaffa: out in the cardboard recycling box... some of my learned colleagues go into a kind of "feeding frenzy" ;)

They'll probably take away my "green" for this, but someone bought me one of those "yard of jaffa cake" boxes for Christmas, and I haven't even got through the first boxful yet. Think theres at least :jaffa::jaffa::jaffa::jaffa::jaffa: left:thinking:

That's what'll happen if you leave the boxes from :jaffa: out in the cardboard recycling box... some of my learned colleagues go into a kind of "feeding frenzy" ;)

They'll probably take away my "green" for this, but someone bought me one of those "yard of jaffa cake" boxes for Christmas, and I haven't even got through the first boxful yet. Think theres at least :jaffa::jaffa::jaffa::jaffa::jaffa: left:thinking:

Send em ere then....I'm avin withdrawal symptoms!!!

Thought it was flapjacks over on STW... that and pee'ing in people's shoes or asking what tyres for........ :LOL:

Yeah and you get owned with a set of Bombers not a Canon 1ds!

Tomorrow I am mostly out cycling on my CX bike, I need to ease my joints off as I've done over 12 miles walking while out beating for my local shoot today.

Hoping to be light enough to get away with a 'Crosser for next year - I don't really do anything offroad that justifies a Inbred 456 and full XT - I'm thinking that a Dirty Disco would be nice, but a Uncle John would be more realistic ;)

And Yes, I do seem to have a soft spot for Brants brainchildren :LOL:

Hoping to be light enough to get away with a 'Crosser for next year - I don't really do anything offroad that justifies a Inbred 456 and full XT - I'm thinking that a Dirty Disco would be nice, but a Uncle John would be more realistic ;)

And Yes, I do seem to have a soft spot for Brants brainchildren :LOL:

This means nothing to me.....Gibberish or a secret code?:thinking:

Andy

2 mods in here and no sign of a thread vanishing into the ether yet,....

Come to think of it, I want to know what Joe was going to say before he decided not to :thinking:

Three :D

Andy

Think of it as 'I hope it's light enough to get away with a 100iso film. I don't shoot enough low light to justify a whole roll of Delta3200. I'm thinking FP4 would be nice, but TRI X would be more realistic ;)'

Andy

It's a secret code! you've got to be on-one to get it!

I like Brants love children but I've gone all Chumba Wumba 29er with a HXII.

To be Honest I like a nice low ISO film, I tend to stick towards 100-200 ISO, and good quality film at that, although I do love the grain in 3200 in Black and White.

Back