deleted some raw files

Name
gary
Edit My Images
Yes
don't know what i was thinking but i saw some raw files and thought they were duplicated so i deleted them and guess what there not:bonk: so any ideas how to recover them please:bang::bang::shrug::shrug:and happy birthday to me iam the big 50 today :nuts:

They should still be sitting in your recycle bin, just restore them.

i wish they were in my bin its bin emptied :thumbsdown:

I always thought there was a set time to recover items from the recycle bin, so I assume your bin was emptied before you realised they were not duplicates?.:(

Plenty of freeware around that does the job.

Try EASEUS Deleted File Recovery

EASEUS Deleted File Recovery enables you to recover files that have been accidentally deleted, even after they have been emptied from the recycle bin or were deleted directly from another program. An easy to use 3-step wizard interface guides you through the process of selecting the drive to be scanned and lets you preview and select the files to be recovered. The program supports thumbnail previews for common image formats and hex or text previews for other data types. EASEUS Deleted File Recovery works with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file systems on your local hard drives, portable devices and memory cards.

Back