delivery time - people's experiences

Edit My Images
No
Hi, I'm just wondering how long it's taken people in reality from paying to receiving their goods.
I paid 48hours ago now, yesterday still hadn't got any tracking info so chased up and got a tracking number. This morning its still saying that the label has been printed but its still not at the UPS depot :( I thought they actually ship it within 24hrs of payment.

Tracking is usually always a bit behind the actual events. From what I've read here, it seems to take anywhere from 3 to 5/7 days (allowing for weekend) to arrive, which is about normal, so I wouldn't be too concerned this early on.

That's good to know, was keeping my fingers crossed to get it on Friday (4 days from ordering) as I have a wedding on Saturday, hence the anxiety lol

Last edited:
I ordered a Canon 70-200 f2.8 MkII and paid by BT on a monday afternoon around 2pm and received the lens at 9.38am on the thursday morning, so that was less than 3 full days, and that is the fastest I've got anything from Panamoz.

Most of the time I've bought from Panamoz, and that's about 7 or 8 major items now, they've been delivered in 4 to 5 working days. I've even had 1 of my items delivered on a saturday morning at no extra cost. I usually order things at the start of the week and it's normally here by the end of it. Very reliable company but UPS don't always update straight away, but when they do it usually shows an expected date of delivery and it's never been late yet.

I ordered a lens last Tuesday, UPS say it will be delivered this Tuesday. So about a week all in, my last order was a day or so quicker at 4 or 5 days

So far it's saying delivery Monday (tomorrow!). Unfortunately wasn't on time for the wedding I went to yesterday :(

I ordered a 70-200 VR2 on Friday and it's Dubai already, due for delivery monday apparently :)
Very Happy if it does!!!

rserdetuk said:
I ordered a 70-200 VR2 on Friday and it's Dubai already, due for delivery monday apparently :)
Very Happy if it does!!!

That's interesting I paid for my order on Friday but its shipping tomorrow......

Has anyone had custom charges ? Buying from these

From the FAQ on their website...

"3. Will I have to pay Import taxes?

No, all import taxes/duties/VAT are covered by us. We are responsible for all additional tax charges. The price you see when you place an order with us, is all you have to pay. The price displayed for items sold by Panamoz Electronics are inclusive. You will be able to see your final price before you confirm your order, when you have completed your order information (including your delivery address)."

I'm sure I'll find out in a couple of days how true this is...

Ordered thursday, delivered on monday by UPS, tracked all the way, no import charges. Perfect transaction.

My experience has been great.....paid bank transfer on saturday for 5D MKIII and camera delivered 09:30am on Wednesday....Perfect!

Paid Monday and according to UPS tracking, due for delivery today!!

Nice one!

I paid yesterday around 1pm, but still waiting for acknowledgement & UPS tracking info, so hopefully I'll hear from Tina this morning...

When I paid, Tina confirmed the next day at 8am. I then got the tracking number about 2pm that day, but UPS didn't update the status until yesterday.

We are all like kids at Christmas :)

What's the current price for the 5D III via bank transfer - is it still coming in at £1905 or has it become cheaper given the currency fluctations?

What's the current price for the 5D III via bank transfer - is it still coming in at £1905 or has it become cheaper given the currency fluctations?

I believe it is around about that price, but you should email them for latest - the website isn't always up to date.

Ordered Sunday evening (23rd) arrived today (27th). Would have been yesterday but was re-scheduled due to the adverse weather. Tracked all the way via the UPS website.

Excellent (y)

Paid by BT yesterday at 1pm, then received acknowledgement, shortly followed by UPS tracking details this morning around 11am. Hasn't reached UPS depot yet. ETA 2-3 days. Will keep you posted (y)

Ordered Tuesday evening (late), acknowledgement received early Wednesday morning, UPS tracking number received Wednesday lunchtime, UPS now saying its due for delivery tomorrow - so 2-3 working days from ordering to delivery (assuming it arrives tomorrow).

Back