SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
50% off in black friday on some screens

This would be a fantastic screen looking at the colour spaces covered.

Last edited:
This would be a fantastic screen looking at the colour spaces covered.

2016 model, low resolution - warehouse clearance. There are other options with better and newer LG panels, including 4K and larger size. Dell is overrated. Keep looking at amazon / scan, etc.

2016 model, low resolution - warehouse clearance. There are other options with better and newer LG panels, including 4K and larger size. Dell is overrated. Keep looking at amazon / scan, etc.

There are not many monitors that cover Adobe RGB - options are wider if looking for 'just' sRGB coverage.

I am also not sure I would want a 4k screen - my understanding is it makes it harder to judge proper sharpness.

Sorry, that's pure nonsense. I would never go back to pixelated 27 display

There are not many monitors that cover Adobe RGB - options are wider if looking for 'just' sRGB coverage.

True, it's not as many, but there are certainly options and quite a few dci-p3 ones which is nearly the same (one is ever so slightly to one side of the spectrum and vice versa)

I've got a 27 screen that is QHD res - 1440 lines on the horizontal and it isn't pixelated. Seems a really rather natural dot/inch resolution. I'd feel different if I was going up to a 32 inch, 38 or bigger display but 27 seems a nice size.

Could I get suggestions on any monitors with good colour accuracy AND quick refresh rate 140hz'ish? 27" -34"? It seems the market is full of one or the other.

Nice deal for a decent monitor with good colours.
I have 5K screen and a QHD, there is absolutely no pixelation.

Back