depression

Edit My Images
No
This is an image from a series of photographs covering the emotion depression.
sp_smltp.jpg

********** hell, that could be used for any number of Freaky Horror Movies. Very scary, she looks demented & demonic, not depressed :)

Doesn't really work for me :shrug:
It doesn't look depressed at all. In fact it looks demonic.
Green isn't the right colour for depression really.

Its a good effort, composed well and exposed etc well, but it doesn't suit the theme.

Have to agree with foodpoison, does,ent do it for me eithier, i can,t see any connection with the photo and depression :thinking:

to me, an image of depression is sitting around with no motivation or will to do anything which includes grooming and taking pride in yourself.

so, to me, the photo doesn't fit the title but thats just a personal opinion.

however, having said that i quite like the photo and it looks quite evil in a spooky sort of way.

"Wendy - I'm home!" :D

Sorry Gary - more total psycho than depression.

Good shot though - self portrait?

I'm in agreement that this is not a 'depressed' shot, but I'd like to see the rest of the series!

I think if you had the person looking down and more slumped over the edge of the bath, like the can't find the motivation to wash or get out, and change the colouring (blue is a more depressive colour if you get the shading right), then it would work better.

It is a good shot though

"Wendy - I'm home!" :D

Sorry Gary - more total psycho than depression.

Good shot though - self portrait?
Actually yes this is a self portrait of how I felt whilst suffering from clinical depression several years ago, This is how I felt I appeared to others, whilst I was feeling that way.

Actually yes this is a self portrait of how I felt whilst suffering from clinical depression several years ago, This is how I felt I appeared to others, whilst I was feeling that way.

Hope you got over it all OK, I have a friend with CD and my mother went skitzo and was in the loony bin for several years. Good luck.

It's a great shot, but it looks like it belongs on the front cover of the Excorsist or something similar. Its very scary!!

Gary.

I think it proves the point no one can know what depression feels like to the person with it, as your own personal experience and portrayal of it hasn't come across to people as depression.

I think with the explaination that this is how you felt to others, makes it alot more understandable. maybe a change of title to explain this would help.

A demon inside! By the way you do look like ozzy!

Good photo certainly thought provoking! Hope your on top of it now

Depression can be a number of things to a number of people. If this was your own interpretation of how you felt at the time, because of the depression, then you've hit the nail on the head under your own circumstances.

And on that basis, I really like it.

I think it's a fantastic shot! and well worth the effort.
It says demonic or such to me....but a great shot nonetheless.

Back