depth...

Edit My Images
No
its actully exmoor, only a long way off :)
red-levels.jpg

That is screaming out to be printed at poster size, framed and hung on a wall!

lovely layers, gives it very good depth

Very nice landscape, the shades and depth of the scene have been captured brilliantly :)

Lovely! Every time I see the possibilities for a shot like this I'm somewhere I can't stop to shoot it - it was on the M25 this morning!

I love the colours in this one too - have you done any playing with mono, different tones, etc? Would be intersted to see the results if so....!

Witch said:
Lovely! Every time I see the possibilities for a shot like this I'm somewhere I can't stop to shoot it - it was on the M25 this morning!

I love the colours in this one too - have you done any playing with mono, different tones, etc? Would be intersted to see the results if so....!

I'm like that... I see something but I cant stop because I am driving and someone is right up my a** :(

Witch said:

i played but left it pretty much as is straight from camera. which I think is a testament to the camera as much as anything...becoming more an extension of me every day!...you will be assimilated!

Love it. Agree with all the above comments. The layers of colours just make it! Well done.

As everyone else, love the layers. Was that a dawn or dusk shot?

Back