deralict building in walsall

Name
kay
Edit My Images
No
I have started to take a keen interest in old unused buildings. Its only since i have had this topic at college given to me but i find it fun and very interesting.

This is the first building i have come across in my area, well down the road from me and i have taken some pics but i must say im new to this. Looking forward to travelling to find more deralict buildings,,,,

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01631.jpg

Not doing much for me tbh,perhaps B&W conversions might improve some of them though :thinking:

Hi Kay, sounds like you might find the following link useful....

forums

Some derelict buildings have an atmosphere that really transfers well into photographs. I'm afraid this one doesn't imho. The second shot of what looks like a garage with a collapsing roof has some merit, but the blown sky and 'straight out of camera' feel of the processing lets it down.
Keep plugging away though and keep an eye out for the un-usual.

Thanks i know they are not great shots but thought i would show them anyway. I have just become a member on deralict places but no one on there seems helpful about places or comments on them, think it might be a deralict forum lol

Thanks i know they are not great shots but thought i would show them anyway. I have just become a member on deralict places but no one on there seems helpful about places or comments on them, think it might be a deralict forum lol

Urban Explorers are a 'close' group, the whole scene has become somewhat 'fashionable' recently due to articles in Photo magazines and both local and national press. A majority of guys are 'explorers' first and photographers second. There are many reasons why the people on these forums are as 'tight' with their info as they are, one of the main reasons being security companies browse the forums looking for info on how and where people accessed their sites so 'newbs, asking who, where and what type questions are pretty much always shot down before they even start. Sadly there are those who won't even entertain such questions as 'I'm new, is there anything near to 'xyz' I can go and look around easily?'

Back