Derwant Water

Name
Greg
Edit My Images
Yes
I am still trying to get the hang of this processing any feedback would be appreciated.

Keswick058.jpg

Launch.jpg

Thanks for any feedback

Hi Greg - first thing to do on #1 is to stop the water running off the edge of the page! :)

1 needs to be straight, you got the right idea but think they need a little bit more punch to the sky as it is a little flat.

How can I add punch to the sky filter? or can i do something in Photoshop to bring this out?

Nice pics mate! But this looks like Derwent Water to me!

I think that no postprocessing could improve the shots. The light is not good and the tones are flat. In the first one the horizon is sloped..but I appreciate the water effect in the foreground.

What he said, i think sometimes you've just got to acept that the light isn't going to give you stunning landscape results that day.

What he said, i think sometimes you've just got to acept that the light isn't going to give you stunning landscape results that day.

:agree:

The first shot has some detail in the sky which could be accentuated by post processing but there is so much haze that the result would look very artificial and detract from the final image. I'm afraid you will have to go back when the light is better.

thats alright then, I can live with that if it was processing that I messed up on I would have been gutted but as I live 20mins away I dont mind having to go back :)

I think you have the answers you need. Go back when the light is better and these will be SO MUCH BETTER!! :D

Gary.

Back