Deserted London

Nice shots, The 2nd and 3rd are my favs. Reminds me of the film 28 days later at the start when it is deserted.... Well done.

great shots of very busy locations. What time did you shoot these?

Love the first and second! The first is my favorite though, London is so different at that time! :O you should do a comparison pic :p

Mitch

Liking the first one - very 28DL :D

Tbh I didn't think there was any time of the day or week you could catch London so deserted like this.. did you have to wait for the odd person to get out of shot or was it pretty much dead?

Fanatstic photos love no . 1 and 2 but not that keen on the others

kirk

What time did you shoot these?

I'd guess Sunday morning at 7, 7-30 ish - Never anyone around thaty time of the morning on a Sunday....

The first 3 were shot last Saturday from 6.30am the next 2 were on the Sunday from about 7.15 onwards

Tbh I didn't think there was any time of the day or week you could catch London so deserted like this.. did you have to wait for the odd person to get out of shot or was it pretty much dead?

Had to wait for the odd car to pass on Westminster bridge and The Mall and there was a young couple at Buckingham Place but nothing else.

Thanks for all your comments

Last edited:
Nice shots fella, has a very 'I AM LEGEND' feel about it.

ENCORE!!! - I can't see enough previews of London as I'll be arriving Heathrow on April 4th for a month's Hire & Drive holiday in the UK!!!

Thanks,

Sandra
(Mark's partner)

That is quite surreal. Great shots and pretty rare i would say!

Great shots.
Manchester united must of been playing at home that day:LOL:

Good captures. They do have a very eerie feel to them. So strange to see London in it's raw state so to speak with no tourists (y)

Back