Desperate need of Sensor Clean - South West

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I've tried 3 times to clean the sensor on my X-T3, using dry & wet swabs.

Does anybody know of somewhere in Wilts/Dorset/Somerset that can provide this service?

I've tried contacting Fuji UK as they have done an X-T2 for me before, but they haven't responded in 2 days which is extremely rare for them.

Probably at the limit of your radius, but T4 Cameras in Swindon do a good job.

Swindon is reachable, but not somewhere I would want to visit given the current Covid issues in the town. Thanks for the info though.

When I first did a wet clean it took me 5 goes before I was satisfied.

do it yourself its so easy you will wonder what the fuss was about

Some spots can be stubborn, but a 'little' extra pressure doesn't hurt when it's needed. Just rest the wet probe for a few seconds on any stubborn spots so the alcohol can loosen it.

I'd certainly never want someone else to do mine (unless it was still under warranty).

Last edited:
I have used Cameraclean before based in Hook,near Swindon you take your camera to them and they clean it while you wait.

Bought swabs etc from them at the same time

Thanks all, I did it again with a wet swab, taking more time, and it's now almost perfect, just a very small smudge bottom right of the image.

I'm happy with that for now. This may also get me to reduce the use of Dehaze in LR too!!

Thanks all, I did it again with a wet swab, taking more time, and it's now almost perfect, just a very small smudge bottom right of the image.

I'm happy with that for now. This may also get me to reduce the use of Dehaze in LR too!!
:clap:

Back