Dev Chart for iPhone & iPod

Name
K
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

I was just checking back at Massive Dev today and noticed they have got an App for the iPhone & iPod with all the dev charts on and a timer function.

I just bought the App and will see how it goes.

Cheers..,

K

Hi all,

I was just checking back at Massive Dev today and noticed they have got an App for the iPhone & iPod with all the dev charts on and a timer function.

I just bought the App and will see how it goes.

Cheers..,

K

I got this a couple of weeks ago and it's brilliant! It doesn't quite have all variations but you can manually enter info and timings and I wouldn't be without it now (y)

Worth it's weight in gold IMO - About the only app that is actually useful that I've installed.
The great thing it is totally customizable so you can input your own data etc.

It also saved me having to buy a timer!

It is a pretty useful app. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether paper is sensitive to the red 'safelight' option. It would also be helpful if there was an option to input times for paper developing, stop and fix.

Its a shame all the major app developments seem to be based around the iphone, as a long time Symbian user I'm feeling less and less loved

I feel the writing maybe on the wall for you and other symbian users. Have just spent a week at Microsoft Techdays and the new Windows phone is looking pretty good and a lot of the developers were making very appreciative noises. I really rate my iPhone but the new Windows phone seems to have a lot going for it.

Worth it's weight in gold IMO - About the only app that is actually useful that I've installed.
The great thing it is totally customizable so you can input your own data etc.

It also saved me having to buy a timer!

I used it for the first time the other day to process a roll of 120, very easy and extremely precise with temp conversion, I also really like the timer function, my Paterson Triple timer will probably never see the light of day now. :)

Back