Dew - Revisited

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

A few more dew drops from this morning, I just love dew laden mornings but will have to get another flower to refract as this one is getting boring now :LOL:

2852157503_0b12ce224d_o.jpg

2852157745_8074347448_o.jpg

2852157939_12f749c071_o.jpg

2852158199_149393f884_o.jpg

More superb shots Alby :clap:. Do you put the flower in that position or do you just have a happy garden coincidence ?

They are really fantastic shots
:clap::clap::clap:

They are all stunning, Alby, but I adore the second one with that row of dewdrops..........magic! (y)

Now you really are showing off! :D:LOL: But serious now, those are probably the best images I've seen since joining up TP! It's the eye catching colours yet not too painful on the eyes, along with the clarity of the pictures that makes those lot award winning pictures.
Whenever I look at those pictures, I actually get the goosepimples, so in my books it's a winner. Brilliant stuff, absolutely brilliant.
I want to do something like that for my '365!

Last edited:
Superb set - again :bang: - surely you must be running out of wall space.

Apart from the excellent capture of the droplets themselves you have managed to have brilliant backgrounds as well. :clap::clap::clap:

Another amazing set Alby (y)

Thanks everybody for the kind comments, all very much appreciated. ;)

Looking good Alby, lovley colours and comps. I shall be having a go at these again soon.
Any plans for a meet before the winter sets in?

Looking good Alby, lovley colours and comps. I shall be having a go at these again soon.
Any plans for a meet before the winter sets in?

Hi Matey, glad to see you back online. A meet would be good, what did you have in mind? I do still browse the other site so if you want to suggest something I reckon I could make it as long as her indoors hasn't got something planned. Let me know where and when as it would be good to all meet up again. ;)

:eek: I can't believe I missed these! Everyone is an absolute pearler mate.

Did you use a pippette for the drops or are they all naturally there?

All natural, I just placed the silk flower about 2" behind the drops, ;)

Back