DHL + knock on door =

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so at around 2 PM today i get a knock at the door and its a guy from DHL With a bag for me.
( I'm trying to work out what would come in a bag :thinking:)

Anyway take the bag of the guy and its a bit heavy so open the bag to find 2 new lenses.
( 1 ) Sigma 10-20MM
( 2 ) Sigma 24-70MM

Now both the lenses came with just 1 bit of Bubble rap on the out side of the box and in a DHL plastic bag :shake:.

But lucky me the lenses where OK and no broken glass

I cant say much about the lenses right now as i have not used them yet. But i do have photos of them.

newitems060.jpg

newitems067.jpg

newitems071.jpg

....nice toys. How much, where from? Should I hide my credit card?

you sure are getting a lot of presents today, you lucky sod, lovely lenses. if i was going to buy new lens i would sure hope they would pack them a bit better than that. but as long as the lenses are fine.

you will not be disipointed by teh 24-70, however get a uv filter for it

its a big opening

lol

....nice toys. How much, where from? Should I hide my credit card?
I payed £518.90 for both lenses and thay come with 18 months extended warranty

you sure are getting a lot of presents today, you lucky sod, lovely lenses. if i was going to buy new lens i would sure hope they would pack them a bit better than that. but as long as the lenses are fine.

I know im a lucky boy today and yer the packing is :nono:

you will not be disipointed by teh 24-70, however get a uv filter for it

its a big opening

lol

Thanks m8 ill look in to it

Nice lenses, well done. So they did deliver it i see.

Are they geniuine UK lenses? or Imports.

Remember if they are UK lenses you can register on the sigma website and get an extra 2 year warranty for free.

just found a filter I bought for my sigma 70-200mm but with the filter on it would not focus. But my 10-20mm is OK with it :shrug: but hay the 1p + P&P I payed for it of eBay has not been wasted after all :LOL:

Back