Edit My Images
Yes
Wow the whole sky was red (y)

RedSkyAboveHouse800x600.jpg

BuildingandRed800x600.jpg

REDSkY1800x600.jpg

2220886097_1f0e0cf0ed_o.jpg

2221677658_4dd132a011_o.jpg

Piratesouth, not sure where you were but that sky looks like it's on fire!

I was out too (in Milton Keynes) and managed to capture a couple. Only had the mono rather than tripod so hard to get any with reasonable sharpness or low ISO.

I saw it but was stuck at home :( great shots you all ;)

wot red sky :(

nothing here

good shots on your side tho

repeat ..bahh

impressive...no red sky up here either though!

Lovely pictures, mine did not show that much red - one day I will get it right!

Yeah, saw it here in Exeter... However was my last exam today so was getting wasted in the pub at the time of the sunset... Which is good and bad as I really want to get out for the first time this year and take some shots! :(

yes i saw it but i forgot my camera so had to go back and get it, by the time i'd got back i had missed the best of it, i did get this one

dsc0486hb8.jpg

Fantastic shots!

I'm jealous, would love to try taking some sunsets but every time I stick my head out the window I only see thick grey cloud D:

Awesome skies there, we had nice colours here, but nowhere near as dramatic! :)

It was a deep amazing purple colour here but I didnt have my camera with me and was out in town! annoying! gorgeous shots :)

I was lucky enough to be up in the London Eye at sunset last night - WOW!! I purposely went for a sunset time, but every other time Ive been up, the skies have been that bland flat grey / white which just blows out. Last night made up for those trips big time!

Havent got round to downloading the images yet but I'll post a few up later!

Great shots here by the way.

cant wait allie i was on the london eye yesterday afternoon with my fiancee

2220886097_1f0e0cf0ed_o.jpg

2221677658_4dd132a011_o.jpg

Piratesouth, not sure where you were but that sky looks like it's on fire!

I was out too (in Milton Keynes) and managed to capture a couple. Only had the mono rather than tripod so hard to get any with reasonable sharpness or low ISO.

Jas
Where was the 1st one taken? I saw the same sky in Oldbrook, but didn't have my camera, the cross made by either a vapour trail and/or clouds intruiged me

Good shots!

Back