Did you all remember....

I forgot this morning, was a bit confused when I look at the clock and the time on sky was different :nuts:

All my clocks are automatic, just have to remember to set the watch before I need it :)

Yes and no ~ I changed the clocks, but then overslept an hour!
Now I have an angry sister saying angry things in my ear.

Yes and no ~ I changed the clocks, but then overslept an hour!
Now I have an angry sister saying angry things in my ear.

But you didn't REALLY oversleep... I didn't get up until 10am :eek: but it's really only 9am ;) :nuts:

I was working.

Nope:shake: :embarrassed:

We were supposed to be going on an orgainised treasure hunt.... we got the the start an hour too late. :( :crying:

We worked an hour less for the same pay :) which was nice as I have worked the other three or four times and get no more :)

I forgot, and was working today :LOL: fortunately i had a text sent to me at 9am to remind me.(I thought it was still early!) was up and out the house in record speed! :LOL:

I did!!

Who's forgotten that you have to change the time on your cameras too though eh?! :D

Thats a good point! I took some photos this morning too...They'll be out by an hour :p

Thats a good point! I took some photos this morning too...They'll be out by an hour :p

Hehe mine too. If you went by the EXIF of todays shot I managed to wander off for an hour only to return to the exact same spot and continue shooting in the exact same light. I got mad skillz ;)

I did mine on Saturday night. Reminded the other half he'd need to do his but not sen any sign of him actually doing it yet....! (Or, to translate, he hasn't asked me yet HOW to do it!)

The watch!! I changed my phone/ car etc but not my watch.. shows how much I actually use it to tell the time!!! Poser?! not me!

I remembered... but for some reason my phone thought it was Sunday today, so i got no alarm! (1hr late for work... oops) :D

Back