didnt introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greco

well my name is james

im very good at photography for an 11 year old (been doing it since i was 7)

im rich aswell and hope to fit in well here

Well hello there James. Welcome to the forums. Do enjoy your stay.
If you behave, and play nice, then you may be allowed to stay (provided you rid yourself of that anonymous proxy, as it's against the rules, if you don't know how...ask your dad ;))

well my name is james

im very good at photography for an 11 year old (been doing it since i was 7)

im rich aswell and hope to fit in well here

I think you'll fit in just nicely.

So long as you don't beat anyone up...

lulz. Your bridges are still on fire from the last thread.

some nut case has been on my account
i didnt put that as my avater

who ever it was is on thin ice

some nut case has been on my account
i didnt put that as my avater

who ever it was is on thin ice

It was me. Even through your anonymous proxy I could hack your PC. Sleep safe at night...

Aww, you are adorable. It's called a mod they are the boss and you better be nice to them.

Hi I'm Pete. I've been sarcastic as hell since I was 5. Been doing it 24 years. I'm sure we'll get along like a house thats been set on fire leaving the occupants to burn alive. Your house for example. Then i'll steal all your monies. I'm also a harsh critic so you better be damn sure you're a very good photographer because I am honey buns.

Hi I'm Pete. I've been sarcastic as hell since I was 5. Been doing it 24 years. I'm sure we'll get along like a house thats been set on fire leaving the occupants to burn alive. Your house for example. Then i'll steal all your monies. I'm also a harsh critic so you better be damn sure you're a very good photographer because I am honey buns.

You've met this petemc fellow then?.

Me? On thin ice? With my fat ass?

I can hear the cracking now...

thanks for comments

im a good person but if you disrespect me i will find you and deal with you in my own way

He can find me easily. All he has to do is order a TP Branded optech pro strap, cost 14.50.
And pay by cheque :D

thanks for comments

im a good person but if you disrespect me i will find you and deal with you in my own way

Seriously? i really would like to think that you are a good person! maybe try not to be so negative! Think happy :D
and bonjour :wave:

Ah I am glad this is still open I haven't laughed so much in years ( the pics thread)
So welcome and thanks !
Oh I am rich as well as famous ( do I know you?) for now though you may call me HRH
my pseudonym will do (y)

Greco, you have really lightened up my day :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Can't believe your still here mind.

Pete, how you going to steal all his money if you burnt the house down :thinking: would it melt his piggy bank :D

When the police turn up I'll say it was my house and claim the insurance ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
@ the avatar well done (y) ( whom ever)

I see a dead man walking :D

Careful guys you really don't know who you are dealing with :D

funny-pictures-cat-punches-dog.jpg

lmfao @ 11 year olds(mental and physical)

at one click of a mouse, you become nothing.

shutup.. like i said in the other thread if you keep disrespecting me i will find you and then i will batter you

shutup.. like i said in the other thread if you keep disrespecting me i will find you and then i will batter you

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Come on own up who are you really?
Oh and thanks for the best laugh in months (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back