Diffusers

Edit My Images
Yes
They are made from some clear plastic from a coke bottle with two layers of kitchen towel layered over the front and taped in place. These are then attached over the front of each flash head like the fong diffusers and held in place with tape. Very Heath Robinson but seem to work well. They do block the focus lights but i never use them anyway.

2443343609_26a80b2fff_o.jpg

2444171432_f4c7f7e6db_o.jpg

2443343201_aca8021a51_o.jpg

Thanks for posting this I have tried a similar thing and they worked well but they were made from flat plastic and kept trying to spring themselves open even though I had taped them up, using a coke bottle is a good idea as its already formed in the perfect shape.
Just out of interest you say you never use your focus lights, are you saying you can still see ok at higher mags ? anything 4x and above on mine needs focus lights to see even in good light.

I was going to make the same comment about the focus lights.....I use them at even lower mag's than Scraggs now that I've got the split prism focus screen.

Bob

I havent found the need to use the focusing lights yet even when focusing stacking at x5. Mind you ive only had the flash a week so i may try them at some point.

Back