Digital but still interesting

I have seen this before, would have been more interesting if the subject had stayed as himself and let the photographers use their own styles.

I have seen this before, would have been more interesting if the subject had stayed as himself and let the photographers use their own styles.
Maybe, but that would surely be posing a completely different question?

It's interesting, the photographers are told what to expect so arranged their poses accordingly, the actor obviously had a big part in making the photographer belive the brief. I think for me the take away message (sorry) is that a decent subject (probably actor maybe not) and photographer can tell what ever story they like.

Also one thing I do know is that these would have looked better had they used an RB...

H'mm one of those shots (for my liking) I would open up the lens more, or use the right tele lens, to isolate the background more.........well if there is a point in leaving the background in focus, I can't see it :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed that Mark but most of us don't venture outside the hallowed wood-panelled walls of f&c and if we do it's usually only to buy more fixer.

I realise that but was concerned that the Butler had not mentioned it when he bought the morning newspapers and your hard boiled eggs at breakfast.

Back