Review Digital Depot

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
I just thought I would write a Review of the service I have received from Digital Depot and Stuart who works there.

I have bought a couple of lenses from there now and every time I have delt with them (I should say Stuart as its him who I have only really spoken too) they have been very quick to respond to any questions I’ve had be it by PM, Email or phone.

Stuart was very helpful and also came back with some VERY competitive prices that would match if not beat that of EBay or the grey market sellers.

My last purchase was on wed 20th April. I called Stuart and paid for my new lens at 4pm and then by 12pm on 21st April I had my new lens in my hand. It was fantastically fast and good service.

Overall I would like to say thank you to Digital Depot & Stuart for the very friendly but professional service I received, they will always be my first port of call for my camera equipment.

I'm new here - this is my first post, but I second your review. I don't shop online but get everything at Digital Depot. There's never a quibble if I find fault with anything. I just received a replacement part in record time over the bank holiday. Last week I had a FILTHY D700 sensor expertly cleaned by Jake - I lost count of the number of swabs he had to use - it was dirty, mind.
Just totting it up I've bought a couple of cameras, 4 lenses, flashes, softboxes and stands, a tripod and head, monopod, reflector, bags, batteries, cards and filters - oh, and a remote. Their A2 prints are exquisite - I highly recommend getting one done if you never have. The opportunity to get a good look at and play with stuff before making decisions is massively appreciated and I feel lucky to have a bricks and mortar LCS within 10 minutes of home.
Despite being tempted by the window full of new exotica I thoroughly enjoy the second hand window and have picked up a couple of bargains, in great condition and with a warranty!
Thanks guys
:clap:

Yes, A2 and down. I get A2 prints done on matt paper to paint portraits from. It's like having the person sat beside me, and with no distracting reflections. I think they're about £15...

Possibly because they're a bit flakey regarding the website:shrug:, it's often out of date regarding stock, especially 2nd hand. I suspect they're putting their online energies into the blog at the moment. Also, I don't think there's much call for it, Mr Kodak in the Shambles will run off any size of print, it's the mainstay of his business, and then there's Paul at Artworks over the A1M who has a massive Canon machine who can print 60" wide. Firing up their epson to make a single print probably costs them more in purged ink and testing than they can charge..

Back