Digital Photo Frames.

Edit My Images
No
I have noticed that all the digital photo frames currently on the market take the digital media cards (sd,cf etc. etc. ).

Why dont they develop one which you can put a disc into it. :bang:

I transfer all my photos onto a disc for storage then wipe them off my compact flash card.

Surely they could develop one which takes a cd, as the frames are larger than a cd, so there is room to slot one in.
I am sure others out there also have photos on a disc, you usually get them on a disc if you take them into a camera shop to be developed.

I have noticed that all the digital photo frames currently on the market take the digital media cards (sd,cf etc. etc. ).

Why dont they develop one which you can put a disc into it. :bang:

I transfer all my photos onto a disc for storage then wipe them off my compact flash card.

Surely they could develop one which takes a cd, as the frames are larger than a cd, so there is room to slot one in.
I am sure others out there also have photos on a disc, you usually get them on a disc if you take them into a camera shop to be developed.

Having a CD drive spinning away could be quite annoying, and would use a lot more electricity than media cards though.

Plus there's the size of the unit. I think manufacturers assume that if you shoot digital images then you'll have a spare card. Best bet would be to buy a cheap small one (under £10) and keep it for the frame.

What I did with mine was use one of the tiny 16mb xD cards that came with a camera (that I never use because it is too small) and stuck a load of resized images on that. I got just under 200 images on just 16MB, there is no point in sticking large files in there if the screen is only 600x800 or something like that. :)

can u transfer from a disc onto a memory stick and the use it in the digital photo frame :naughty:

Back