Dilemma!

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
I picked up a couple of 120 folders before Christmas with the thought that possibly only one would work and if not, probably only one of them would be particularly good. My insurance one was an Agiflex Agifold. It was made in Croyden, has a non-coupled rangefinder and a 75mm lens. It also turns out to be very sharp and lovely to use!

Film was HP5+, developed in 1+50 Rodinal and dried in my whizzy own-design film dryer for dust-free negs :)

Random fluid dynamics experiment in Department of Engineering
20120203205808_scan-120202-0001.jpg

Standard Oxford Scene
20120203205814_scan-120202-0003.jpg

Mansfield College (Think a redo with a coloured filter should be on the cards)
20120203205821_scan-120202-0009.jpg

Nice pictures, but what is the dilemma?

Oh & can you tell me more about this film dryer? I like dust free negs :)

The dilemma is now I want to keep both folders, but really can't or my wife will not be impressed :)

I'll take some pics of the drier and make a thread tomorrow. It's effective, but... agricultural! Cost about £30 in total, but could be done for less. That 120 roll was completely dry in 90 mins.

Oh, sorry, should have read your post properly :runaway:

I go with keeping them both - cameras before..erm..most other things :)

#3 is very sharp indeed, great detail and I love the mellow tones of the shot, retains good detail in the LH shadow area.

Congrats.

Thanks all. It's a lovely camera alright - not quite the highest levels of engineering, but it is solid and they clearly did something right with their lens design!

Very nice indeed, love the first one, pin sharp.

Andy

Oh, and keep both, she'll get over it..........hopefully.

Back