Dipper Day

Really good again Mick, you've done welt keep all the detail in both whites and darks as the light looks quite bright

Mike

Cheers Mike yes was a battle with the sun and those pesky whites! I had do a lot of trial and error to get the best settings

Stunning shots Mick, all superb, love the one of it with what looks like a Bullhead, but the 1st is something special (y)

Lovely light, amazing detail and the low pov is perfect :clap:

A busy bird, I didn't really think of them taking fish ... every day a school-day.

A lovely set. Do they really take fish or did the bird mistake it for a big insect? I'll have to go and find out now............ There's something about the pose in #3 that makes it the standout one for me.

Mick what can one say when presented with quality images like these.............your ability and equipment combination is superb....Your last image is fantastic.(y)

Superbe photos. Beyond the technical, the subject,..., I also love the tones the browns and dark green makes for a very nice earthy colour palette.

Great photos indeed. Today we saw a dipper feeding a cuckoo chick, very rare behaviour apparently.

cracking set Mick

Back