Dipper

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
Taken this morning at Youlgrave Derbyshire, unfortunately they were pretty scarce this morning so theese are just about as good as I could get !!

dip2.jpg

dip3.jpg

dip4.jpg

dip5.jpg

dip6.jpg

dip7.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dean

nice set dean

They are good. That is hard action to catch.

Nice ones Dean. Were these taken in Lathkill Dale by any chance?

Andy

Nice little set Dean, as mentioned they aint easy to get splashing about like that :)

Thanks for the feedback folks, this one was searching for food for quite a while but for most of the time it was obstructed with branches. It wasn't too far away from Lathkil, theese were taken on the river Bradford on the south side of Youlgreave.

Nice shot's Dean...not the easiest bird to photograph I think.

I go to Youlgreave myself although not been this year.

It is a very busy place at the weekend and a few too many people with dogs for me. Have had my photography spoiled a few times with people throwing sticks in the river for their dogs to fetch.

good set of dipper shots. There not easy to get if your are like mine, they seem to like the dark bits of the river

Nice shot's Dean...not the easiest bird to photograph I think.

I go to Youlgreave myself although not been this year.

It is a very busy place at the weekend and a few too many people with dogs for me. Have had my photography spoiled a few times with people throwing sticks in the river for their dogs to fetch.

I know what you mean Mick, I have to let my labrador sulk and stay at home when I go, it was very very quiet yesterday, apart from one area that the Haddon estate as now designated a swimming area, so there were a few famillies enjoying themselves, no chance of Dippers there, but there was plenty of quiet areas !!(y)

Dean

Back