dirty sensor help!

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
right, might as well ask in here because not sure where else to put it!

im unfortunately skint (arn't we all?!) and my sensor is dirtier than a big dirty thing.

im planning on going to north berwick at the end if july and i know fine well i'l be trying out some long exposures, thing is with a dirty sensor, i'l probably end up spending more time cloning out dust spots when i come back than actually editing.

so i was looking to put to the good people of talkphotography if anyone has some kind of cleaning solution they could possibly help me with?

Take it into your work and dunk it in the pool - the chlorine should see off the dust :LOL:

Seriously though, if you want to meet up at some point you can have a shot of my Arctic Butterfly...

will the arctic butterfly help?

it's not even bad, its absolutely awful! lol.

appreciate the offer, im off on thursday and friday if we can arranege something???

will the arctic butterfly help?

it's not even bad, its absolutely awful! lol.

appreciate the offer, im off on thursday and friday if we can arranege something???

Yes indeedy, cleaned the manky sensor on my D80 up a treat and it looked like a pigeon had found it just after having a curry :nuts:

I should be free on Thursday, if that helps....

OK so Arctic Butterfly results vary then. I tired one on my 400d and it made bugger all difference.

going to upload some the now, the site seems to be taking forever to load if it loads at all!

Hey Flash... see if you can find a few roadworkers prior to your visit and grab a spare pneumatic drill just in case... :)

Back