Dirty Sexy Things!

On the Huh

Little Ball of Fur
Name
Zulfi
Edit My Images
Yes
A reminder to any who are interested........10pm E4

Not a lot of interest from the TP community on this, so it seems.
Can't blame y'all. It is more about the models, egos/personalities etc. Still, interesting enough for me to watch, as there's nothing much else on.

The best part was the last bit...The shoot. I was on the models side after she complained to the HD about hurting her. :LOL: The shoot was Heroes and Villians, the females being villians and the males Heroes. With one couple the male didn't quite live up to what the photographer (Perou) had in mine. With the other couple, the female failed Perou's expectations. I was suprised he didn't give it a go and swapped the pairings, but instead he chose a shot with the best villian with a snake :shrug:

Now on E4+1 if you want to give it a look.

Just watched the first two episodes on 4od, pretty good :)

Made good tv and always interesting to see how other photographers work with their subjects

there's a line perou said that really made me cringe,

"i'm the photographer, therefore i take the pictures"

i don't know if it's just me but i reckon it makes the guy sound like a bit of a t*t. the concepts for the shoots are pretty good though, i liked the heroes and villains one this week and the street shoots from the first episode.

I've seen some stuff with perou (spelling) before and I think he is a bit of a t*t, I maybe be wrong

Watched the first episode on catchup last night. Looks interesting, although were the models picked for the reality show rather than the images. "Lets do an underwear shoot" knowing he had a model that was anxious about his body, plus posh totty who didn't like getting skimpy

In the teaser he touches his head (a sign of lying?) when he answers about looking for character and personality in models.

Hmmmm...

Watched all 3 episodes on catchup.

I find myself thinking that if he spoke to me like he does the people there at times, I wouldn't care who he is or who he's photographed... I'd have smacked him one. Talk about rude at times.

And I also think unless she lied in her portfolio or whatever, he should respect the blonde girl's choice as to how far she's willing to go. Keeping putting pressure when she's stated she's not comfortable with skimpy clothing is plain disrespectful, in my opinion.

I can see where he is coming from in a way, he is helping all the models out in the long run, so if she done want to do what he wants her to (and he didn't ask for nude) then he would easily find someone who would do it. He don't have the time nor does he need someone to faf around when he has an important shoot to do (all on his time and money)

I only caught a little bit of it but it's the bit you all seem to be talking about.
Do they know what the shoots are in advance? If she only does stuff she thinks is classy and then one day he comes out with "I want you to wear this leotard with a thong back" she's every right to tell him to get lost.
Did the other outfits not have thong backs (no one else seemed to mention it)? If not he probably did it on purpose, knowing that she'd refuse and it'd bring a bit more drama to the TV show.

However, wasn't the advert for it all of them prancing around in underwear or did I imagine that? If it was then it's a bit inconsistent on her part, in which case the whole thing might have been engineered with her playing her part in it.

well they all know that it is a reality show and they all know they was going to get and i quote "pushed to their limits"

No one else had a problem with wearing and exposing a little bit of flesh.

Caught up last night (can thoroughly recommend 4 on demand iPad App for watching in bed).

Could do with a little more photography and a little less personal life, but it is an interesting insight into the life of a model.

I'd have that Ocean Moon in a photoshoot anyday. Quirky and beautiful, ithink some of the photographs of her are stunning. Jessican and BB did really well however with the paint thrown at them - very professional

I'm recording the whole series on the trusty virgin box...havent watched any of it yet.

Perou's awesome....nuff said

Yep, I'm bloody loving it too, pretty good TV. Jesse seems to have as many brains as the rest of them put together, really good model too. The professionalism of the three today shone through, that's a pretty grim shoot to have sprung upon you... Jay's just a mess.

Caught up with the last two last night. The fish shoot was a little weird, do you think he'd seen those octopus shots from before?

The icelandic shoot was for me his best work so far. Stunning shots, which are now on his website.

just watched the trailer but his glasses got on my nerves so much i'd rather not see him ever again

:LOL:

Have watched all of these so far and agree with whats been said above but i do find the most annoying person to be the hairdresser, what a horrible man he is and if he talked to me like he does the models he would get a good slap :bang:

OK It does appear that some of the programme's scenes are "manufactured" but all in all I'm enjoying the series. We've now caught up with all the episodes and the format is seemingly the same. 45 minutes of models being models and the last 15 minutes about the photoshoot itself.

I have to say watching the Iceland shoot I don't know whether I would have left the models in the pictures or reached for the 10 stop for some landscape shots - stunning scenery.

Back