Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Taken on the paddle steamer over to magic kingdom for the fireworks

Nothing special

DSC_0753.jpg

I beg to differ.

That is something VERY special. I absolutely love it. And you've just made my mind up for me about taking my camera with me to Florida.

This is one of the boats between the Wilderness Lodge and the Magic Kingdom isn't it? We went back in 2002 and are going back there in April :D

Beautiful scene, lovely colours and makes me feel excited (but then I love Disney).

Thanks for sharing, its ace :D

You and me both, I have a few more that I will post up here when I get a spare few minutes, including one of the most amazing cloud formations I have seen.

You are correct paddle steamer it is......trying to persuade the wife to go again but she is not having any of it as we have been 4 times in the last 6 years.

Thanks for the comments

I really cant wait to go, and I love this shot, reminds me how special it all feels.

Cant wait to see more.

This is a fantastic shot, i love the colours. Also the way the clouds are coloured gives them a real sense of foreboding

When we went back in 2002 it was sort of April time. It only rained the once, we were at Seaworld and the heavens opened for about 20 minutes and we got soaked!. Never seen rain before like it. Then 5 minutes after that blue skies as far as you could see and you'd never known it had rained.

Sorry for taking it off topic there ;)

Did you use a tripod for the shot or is it handheld?

Nice shot I like the burned edges

Hmmmm waiting for more photos

Back