Disney's Animal Kingdom and Sea World

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Some nice shots there. I like the expression on the face of number 5 (looks deep in thought).
Im heading out there in August - was it easy to get pics at Shamu show etc?

Matt

You can get good views from all the seats in the Shamu stadium, but i reckon a seat in the centre about halfway up would be best. Make sure you get get there early if you dont want to be sat at the bottom in the splash zone (you will get soaked!), the stadium was almost full about 20-30 minutes before the start time when we went.

The only problem i had was knowing where the whales were going to jump out of the water as they come up very fast!

All great shots, going there this July. I hope to get some results as good as these.

We had a great time did so much last year, you will have a great time

IMG_03441.JPG

IMG_03892.jpg

You can get good views from all the seats in the Shamu stadium, but i reckon a seat in the centre about halfway up would be best. Make sure you get get there early if you dont want to be sat at the bottom in the splash zone (you will get soaked!), the stadium was almost full about 20-30 minutes before the start time when we went.

The only problem i had was knowing where the whales were going to jump out of the water as they come up very fast!

I din't get very good shots of the Shamu show when I was there. Mainly because I was chosen to be one of the audience members who goes out front as part of the show.
I got absolutely soaked through, and my wife got a load of bad pictures as she couldn't operate my camera properly.
I think your Shamu shot is fine, and I love the Gorilla.

Back