Disturbing Dulux Tin

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the normal snap in here, but i went out to my local "The Range" today and bought some paint. One of which was a tin of Dulux's Colour Range mix.

It was only at checkout that i read the label.

label.jpg

Well, ive dropped both Dulux and "The Range" an email, lets see what they come up with, bloody disgusting if you ask me....

Disgruntled employee:shrug:

Distinct difference in font and blackness, photoshopery :shrug:

no certainly not, i wouldn't do that, if I was going to do that i would at least make it the same font, and look vaguely similar!

The font looks the same to me. Just a greater use of lowercase in the bottom line.

As I am going straight to hell anyway..............

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

As said sounds like a disgruntled employees handy work

well, a result from dulux. a thirty pound gift card is in the post for my troubles, and bringing it to their attention and "the range" have still not got back to me.

well, a result from dulux. a thirty pound gift card is in the post for my troubles, and bringing it to their attention and "the range" have still not got back to me.

Got a piccy of the gift card ;)

I assume that is the operator, who mixed the paint's username on the computor or something? The old guy who usually mixes paint in that paticular store is an old boy, who is usually really helpful.... :s

[QUOTE

Well, ive dropped both Dulux and "The Range" an email, lets see what they come up with, bloody disgusting if you ask me....[/QUOTE]

Get a life

I assume that is the operator, who mixed the paint's username on the computor or something? The old guy who usually mixes paint in that paticular store is an old boy, who is usually really helpful.... :s

could be, hadnt thought about that. maybe it was a judgement on my wife and i :LOL:

This guy seemed quite helpful, although he had to go and ask how to mix a black silk...... :thinking:

Got a piccy of the gift card ;)

Not yet, still waiting it in the post.... "The Range" haven't replied yet though.

theirs a company selling large cup cakes, so they call them king cakes, you can purchase a box of four.

the box reads "four king cupcakes"
makes you laugh but how do they get away with it.

That's like the furniture company in the USA... Sofa King

"Our prices are sofa king low"

:)

could be, hadnt thought about that. maybe it was a judgement on my wife and i :LOL:

This guy seemed quite helpful, although he had to go and ask how to mix a black silk...... :thinking:

Not yet, still waiting it in the post.... "The Range" haven't replied yet though.

what do you intend to do with the vouchers? pass them on to a worthy cause maybe !!

Back