Divine Light

Very nice

4436166166_26de960a77.jpg

On this monitor it looks as though you could bring up the highlights a little to really make the rays stand out. Might not be right though.

I like it and I wouldn't suggest bringing the highlights up more as it would push the lit patch beyond the edge of blown out.

Very impressed Jan, can't say any more than that really, I'm new to photography. What equipment did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Jan,

That is a superbly seen capture. You must be well chuffed.

What would I do to it? Bit difficult to see, but might want to bring a big more definition and tone out. But it may not work, so it would be an experiment.

Regards

Chris

Very impressed Jan, can't say any more than that really, I'm new to photography. What equipment did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi
Thanks for your kind comment. I'm only 12 month into photography myself and loving my new hobby. I use an EOS 350D and and in this instant a tamron 18-270 Lens. I dont use photoshop and have only given the contrast and colour saturation a slight boost using Picassa.
Jan

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson.....

Be-Jebus!

Very very Nice.

Nick.

liking that a lot.

isn't there a scene in a Monty python film like that?

very nice. shows the benefit of always having a camera with you to capture these moments

Thanks for all your kind comments!

I dont have any editing software other than Picassa so am limited as to what I can do to improve the image - its pretty much straight from the camera. If anyone knows how to make further improvements using Picassa, please let me know!

Jan

Wonderful shot, well caught!

That's an awesome shot and shows why you should always carry a camera.

very creative well seen photograph, i like it alot. i do think it looks much better and more concise (for want of a better word) if you crop to 4x5 getting rid of some of the sky above the rays

d

Well captured, stunning

Back