DJI Mavic Pro @ John Lewis

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been thinking about getting one of these for a while now and just bought the Mavic Pro fly more combo for £1100 from John Lewis. This is £260 below their normal price. It is available for the same price on Amazon and Jessops but JL give a free two year warranty which is a bonus.

I should have waited as it’s £989.10 at Amazon. [emoji54]

John Lewis will sometimes retrospectively price match. I bought my wife a Kindle last year and shortly after the price was reduced (they were price matching amazon), and they retrospectively price matched themselves and gave me a refund.

John Lewis will sometimes retrospectively price match. I bought my wife a Kindle last year and shortly after the price was reduced (they were price matching amazon), and they retrospectively price matched themselves and gave me a refund.
I did try but they don't price match Amazon. The Amazon price was only for a few hours anyway and now its the same as John Lewis but without the second year warranty. Still think its quite a good deal.

I waited too long on a Phantom 4 advanced at £999.99, it's now back to £1359!

The good news is that it made me look elsewhere so ended up with a Phantom 4, backpack and Goggles for only £829, just hope it wasn't a mistake!

I waited too long on a Phantom 4 advanced at £999.99, it's now back to £1359!

The good news is that it made me look elsewhere so ended up with a Phantom 4, backpack and Goggles for only £829, just hope it wasn't a mistake!

Well, have spent over an hour on the phone today with Drones Direct being told constant lies about no stock (they have 143!), stock being quarantined, bundle doesnt exist, basically just about any lie they could think of until finally someone said we’re not going to send it to you as the price was a mistake. Instead of just telling me this in an email, more than 5 members of staff decided to spend a lot of time just lying to me. One to avoid in the future!

Have you seen the refurbished ones? £799 Full restored as new and come with warranty.
I can not post links yet as I am new here. Just do a search for "dji Mavic Pro refurbished jessops"

Back