DNP DS820A Panoramic Prints...Could a DS80 do the same job??

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
Hi All
I have a couple of DNP printers (along with a few other DS printers) and have been looking at the DNP DS820A printer which can do Panoramic prints.
Now the panoramic can only be done using a SDK (Software Development Kit) so....could the same be done with a DS80 to produce a panoramic print?

Sorry if it has been covered already.

I am told NO - but not sure I want to try with mine, However the DS620 Can so I will give it a go with that first, then buy an 820,

OK no worries there is a youtube video using the 620, they look good too, clever stuff and solves some issues for me on printing...DS80 I am told will not do it but the new 820 will as does the 620....mine are packed away at the moment so cant have a go but i will as soon as i can as fed up of outsourcing my pano's self fulfilling all my prints is a goal for me for 2017 / 18 so the 820 is good news

Hi All
I have a couple of DNP printers (along with a few other DS printers) and have been looking at the DNP DS820A printer which can do Panoramic prints.
Now the panoramic can only be done using a SDK (Software Development Kit) so....could the same be done with a DS80 to produce a panoramic print?

Sorry if it has been covered already.

No. not a retrofit thing

Mike

Back