Beginner Do any professional/highly regarded photographers use entry level gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a full time Documentary Wedding Photographer, but I use two Nikon D7200 cameras and I can get all the images I want to get, they are great cameras. It was my lack of experience that would show in my images, as I charged more for my weddings and as my knowledge of the camera and lighting grew, then my images got better and better. For my street camera I use a Nikon 1j5, a £300 camera with the kit lens , in full auto setting and I love it, and I use it a weddings to. But I do agree, top range professional cameras are going to help with image quality.

I'm not a full time Documentary Wedding Photographer, but I use two Nikon D7200 cameras and I can get all the images I want to get, they are great cameras. It was my lack of experience that would show in my images, as I charged more for my weddings and as my knowledge of the camera and lighting grew, then my images got better and better. For my street camera I use a Nikon 1j5, a £300 camera with the kit lens , in full auto setting and I love it, and I use it a weddings to. But I do agree, top range professional cameras are going to help with image quality.

welcome aboard Iain...

just a hint, unlike a lot of slow moving/moribund websites, TP is actually quite a lively place, and you'd probably get more out of commenting on more recent threads than this one which basically ran it's course back in may 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back