do I get Lightroom and photoshop??

Name
Damen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys on adobe site I'm after installing Lightroom, do I get both Lightroom and photoshop for ?8 per month or do I just get Lightroom?

thanks

ok guys great, I've installed LR on my MacBook and on the instruction it says click install on photoshop but I can't find how to install it, when I re open the downloaded file, it re opens and says would I like to replace current LR 2015, I click keep current one and it just closes :s

only on my mobile which was free on my mobile, so can't see them being paired up as I didn't have to enter an email address. I just can't get the photoshop one, but got Lightroom 2015 on my Mac as downloaded when I set my payments up

Hi guys on adobe site I'm after installing Lightroom, do I get both Lightroom and photoshop for ?8 per month or do I just get Lightroom?

thanks

If it is the £8 per month Photography plan. You get both Lightroom and Photoshop. But you are free to download and install either one or both of them, it is up to you. In theory, you could just download and install Lightroom, but don't download Photoshop until later when you do need it.

I pay for the £45 per month All Apps for individuals plan which covers all of the 20+ apps, but I only downloaded and installed 5 of the most important apps I need, and when I upgrade my hard drive to a bigger one, I'm planning on downloading 2 other apps I want to have. The rest, I can't image needing them so I don't download them.

Back