Do Lencarta have a public facing counter

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
i'm after some Godox flash triggers and by the looks of it Lencarta sells them, it wouldn't be too much trouble for me to go to bradford and buy them from the premises if they allow that

does anybody know if this is possible ?

Yes, visitors are welcome.
It's a good idea to ring first if possible, you'll need to be given access via the security gates

They are not customer facing but the OP doesn't suggest he needs customer service. I read it that he wants Godox triggers and wants to find out if he can visit Lencarta to save postage. I was suggesting an alternative which is cheaper and he may not be aware of.

They are not customer facing but the OP doesn't suggest he needs customer service. I read it that he wants Godox triggers and wants to find out if he can visit Lencarta to save postage. I was suggesting an alternative which is cheaper and he may not be aware of.
The original post doesn't state the reason he wishes to visit their premises just that he is able to. :)

i'm aware amazon and various ebay sellers sell them at cheaper prices but sometimes price isn't the most important factor but good call just in case i wasn't aware

if a retailer has what i want and is close enough to travel to i prefer to deal with them than some faceless mail order person or company
not that there is anything wrong with mail order it's just my preferred way and if that costs me a little more so be it

if nobody buys from these local companies they won't be there much longer

the 2 year warranty must be worth a little extra to some ( well to me anyway )

Last edited:
i'm aware amazon and various ebay sellers sell them at cheaper prices but sometimes price isn't the most important factor but good call just in case i wasn't aware

if a retailer has what i want and is close enough to travel to i prefer to deal with them than some faceless mail order person or company
not that there is anything wrong with mail order it's just my preferred way and if that costs me a little more so be it

if nobody buys from these local companies they won't be there much longer

the 2 year warranty must be worth a little extra to some ( well to me anyway )

I do not agree but understand your point. Wherever you buy from, they are very good, enjoy.

phoned lencarta earlier this morning and had a chat about what i want which was the Godox Xpro-C E-TTL II 2.4G and 3 X1R c receivers
unfortunately the Xpro C E-ttl is out of stock and they don't stock the X1R c receivers so no trip to bradford today :(

phoned lencarta earlier this morning and had a chat about what i want which was the Godox Xpro-C E-TTL II 2.4G and 3 X1R c receivers
unfortunately the Xpro C E-ttl is out of stock and they don't stock the X1R c receivers so no trip to bradford today :(

So pretty useless for a stockist!

First time I’ve seen a sad face from someone who’s learned they DON’T have to travel to Bradford :D

Whenever I worked in Bradford I used to have a stroll into Lencarta for a coffee and a chat. Other than the Media Museum, Lencarta is the only nice thing about Bradford.

Did Lencarta steal your lunch money or something?

Nothing against Lencarta, their own products have a great reputation, but if they are a stockist for Godox I would have expected them to have stock. If the X1Rc is the main Canon receiver then why not carry it?

Nothing against Lencarta, their own products have a great reputation, but if they are a stockist for Godox I would have expected them to have stock. If the X1Rc is the main Canon receiver then why not carry it?

If they're not stocking it at all I would assume that's because there's not much demand for Godox receivers, most of their products have inbuilt receivers so it might not be worth stocking them for a handful of customers.

It seems common practice in the industry not to have everything in stock.

If they're not stocking it at all I would assume that's because there's not much demand for Godox receivers, most of their products have inbuilt receivers so it might not be worth stocking them for a handful of customers.

It seems common practice in the industry not to have everything in stock.

Not much demand for a Canon receiver? The OP did not mention Lencarta products.

looking at the amount of stockists on Amazon for the godox X1RC i'd say there isn't much demand for them, there's not many compared to the amount stocking the Xpro-C E-TTL

But these are what the OP requires hence my previous post about Amazon.

I will not post anything further on this post.

But these are what the OP requires hence my previous post about Amazon.

I will not post anything further on this post.

my original post says i wanted godox flash triggers which are listed on lencarta's website i didn't know which receivers i would need and did not mention a pacific model
whilst on the phone to lencarta i was advised which receivers i would need to go with the transmitter i wanted but lencarta do not stock them and the Xpro-C E-TTL transmitter was out of stock ( mentioned earlier )

looking on Amazon for the godox X1RC's it became apparent that there not as popular as i thought they would be
no fulfilled by amazon and no next day delivery, there was about 3 or 4 sellers ( mainly Chinese ) that had them in stock but with a 2 to 4 week delivery window
however i could find the Xpro-C E-TTL transmitter fulfilled by amazon with next day delivery

Amazon is no cheaper than lencarta on the products i wanted it's just a pity Lencarta didn't have them in stock

Back