Do Lencarta price match?

I'm confused. Healthcare professionals are being paid to strike disabled people off benefits??

I'm fairly sure it's not health care officials, but some agency paid by the government with an elaborate health care title, didn't it used to be ATOS ? Quite amazing though how these threads can go off track very quickly.

I'm fairly sure it's not health care officials, but some agency paid by the government with an elaborate health care title, didn't it used to be ATOS ? Quite amazing though how these threads can go off track very quickly.

Atos is a private company comprised of 'management consultants' doing a job outsourced to them by the government. There is nothing remotely related to healthcare professionals and what they do. Health care workers are also public sector employees and to deem them unfit to deserve the paltry salary they make indicates ignorance and a lack of understanding of how the system works.

Yes, these threads can go off track quickly, and they wouldn't if people stopped posting stuff whilst smoking things they shouldn't!

I'm confused. Healthcare professionals are being paid to strike disabled people off benefits??
Are occupational heath workers, physios, nurses etc classed as healthcare professionals? If so then yes they are. The work for the likes of ATOS and get performance bonuses for striking a percentage of people off PIP. Do you not agree? Do you agree that jobcentre staff were being paid a bonus to impose sanctions on unemployed people for the tiniest indiscretion?

Reactions: TG.
Are occupational heath workers, physios, nurses etc classed as healthcare professionals? If so then yes they are. The work for the likes of ATOS and get performance bonuses for striking a percentage of people off PIP. Do you not agree? Do you agree that jobcentre staff were being paid a bonus to impose sanctions on unemployed people for the tiniest indiscretion?

They don't make the rules, they're just doing their jobs! And no, normal nurses, physios and occupational health workers that work for the NHS (the people that classify as healthcare professionals in this country) do not get a performance bonus for following the rules made by people far above their pay grade.

If your boss asked you to do something and you flatly refused, how long do you think it would be before you joined that line of unemployed people seeking benefits?

They don't make the rules, they're just doing their jobs! And no, normal nurses, physios and occupational health workers that work for the NHS (the people that classify as healthcare professionals in this country) do not get a performance bonus for following the rules made by people far above their pay grade.

If your boss asked you to do something and you flatly refused, how long do you think it would be before you joined that line of unemployed people seeking benefits?
I assumed anyone who is a qualified nurse, physio or occupational therapist was a healthcare worker but thanks for pointing that mistake out.

They're just doing their jobs. Do me a favour. Half of them will have jobs in other sectors possibly working for the NHS but they still take the overtime and write up reports that allow their bosses at private firms to cut or remove people's benefits.

Let me tell you a wee story. My wife is 38 years old and has a condition called Transposition of the Great Vessels. She didn't claim DLA until she was almost 30 because she didn't think her condition warranted it despite her doctor urging her to. She was seen by a doctor in our home and given the high rate mobility component of DLA indefinitely. The switch to PIP happens (was brought in by Tories who are desperate to get the bill down so they can hand money out to good causes like the DUP instead) and she goes for her new assessment and is not only taken off higher rate but is taken off everything and gets 0 points. Apparently now even though her heart functions at 32% of what it should and she is exhausted as soon as she walks she no longer qualifies for help with mobility. My wife worked full time and has had to drop to 3 days then 2 days as it's too much for her. She's not a scrounger but feels as if she's been labelled one. The whole system only works for the tories because nurses and other qualified medical staff are doing what their told by unscrupulous bosses without another thought for the poor people sitting across from them.

This brings me onto people who do what they're told like wee robots. These people you make out to be victims. They're the perpetrators. If you look back at some of my previous posts you'll notice I got bullied then sacked twice for not doing what I was told because I knew it was wrong. Guess what I did? Fought them and won not once but twice. That's the kind of family I was brought up in. I don't do what I know is wrong to keep my job and keep corrupt bosses happy. That's exactly what's wrong with society.

I assumed anyone who is a qualified nurse, physio or occupational therapist was a healthcare worker but thanks for pointing that mistake out.

They're just doing their jobs. Do me a favour. Half of them will have jobs in other sectors possibly working for the NHS but they still take the overtime and write up reports that allow their bosses at private firms to cut or remove people's benefits.

Let me tell you a wee story. My wife is 38 years old and has a condition called Transposition of the Great Vessels. She didn't claim DLA until she was almost 30 because she didn't think her condition warranted it despite her doctor urging her to. She was seen by a doctor in our home and given the high rate mobility component of DLA indefinitely. The switch to PIP happens (was brought in by Tories who are desperate to get the bill down so they can hand money out to good causes like the DUP instead) and she goes for her new assessment and is not only taken off higher rate but is taken off everything and gets 0 points. Apparently now even though her heart functions at 32% of what it should and she is exhausted as soon as she walks she no longer qualifies for help with mobility. My wife worked full time and has had to drop to 3 days then 2 days as it's too much for her. She's not a scrounger but feels as if she's been labelled one. The whole system only works for the tories because nurses and other qualified medical staff are doing what their told by unscrupulous bosses without another thought for the poor people sitting across from them.

This brings me onto people who do what they're told like wee robots. These people you make out to be victims. They're the perpetrators. If you look back at some of my previous posts you'll notice I got bullied then sacked twice for not doing what I was told because I knew it was wrong. Guess what I did? Fought them and won not once but twice. That's the kind of family I was brought up in. I don't do what I know is wrong to keep my job and keep corrupt bosses happy. That's exactly what's wrong with society.

Cool story dude.

I understand now. The whole world is one big conspiracy, everybody is out to get you and you are the lone shining star, single handedly fighting the baddies of the universe, being the superhero you were always meant to be.

I shall consider myself educated. Time to go check on Lencarta, Clark (wink wink).

In terms of the actual question "do Lencarta price match" the answer is probably officially, No.

However they have done so for me, they gave me a coupon code to use on their website. They also amended the delivery options on the website after I contacted them via their Facebook page so that I could free delivery when that wouldn't have been an option at the time.

The guy to speak to their is Harry Liu he is the managing director. Although as it's a small ticket value item you might be able to get sorted out by Andy Payne.

Last edited:
Cool story dude.

I understand now. The whole world is one big conspiracy, everybody is out to get you and you are the lone shining star, single handedly fighting the baddies of the universe, being the superhero you were always meant to be.

I shall consider myself educated. Time to go check on Lencarta, Clark (wink wink).
You just keep doing what you're told like a good boy and you'll sleep well in your bed.

In terms of the actual question "do Lencarta price match" the answer is probably officially, No.

However they have done so for me, they gave me a coupon code to use on their website. They also amended the delivery options on the website after I contacted them via their Facebook page so that I could free delivery when that wouldn't have been an option at the time.

The guy to speak to their is Harry Liu he is the managing director. Although as it's a small ticket value item you might be able to get sorted out by Andy Payne.
Got a reply from them this morning stating they do price match but mainly against some established companies whom I'll not bother naming. Good of them to reply though and thanks for the helpful replies. Well some of you anyway.

Back