Suspended / Banned
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Tried something different today...

8154466793_96afb6be13_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Great images Alan but the 2nd pair catch my eye more. A squirrel ain't a squirrel without it's tail! Love those winter ear tufts though:)

Alan, great set of images.

If you want the first two to work, lose the space on the LHS. The closer crop force the viewer to focus on the subject.

At the moment, they look like too much lens was used when focus was set to centre point. The tighter crop would help make the first two look deliberate decisions to cut body parts ....

Just an idea :)

Thanks guys. Im not clued up on these things, hows this?

8154759129_2fa14a8c3d_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

stunning set & awesome idea, i to prefer the shots with tail included aka a full squirrel lol

the reflection looks like you cut an existing picture and flipped it over.
if thats the case then the reflections arn't right, they are to perpendicular to the frame.
if not my eyes are screwy.

Im not sure what you guys mean by flipped???? Do you mean photoshopped? This is a true image and true reflection if thats what you mean. If not could you explain in more detail please as Im stupid :) haha

thats exactly what i ment, your response means my eyes are screwy. :)
i hope you dont take it as an insult, the pictures are good, need more tail in some of them though, are these all from 1 shoot? you got very lucky with where the squissal walked.

Last edited:
Oh these are lovely!

Very nice. Would like to know the settings, ISO and aperture. Some blur out on the focus of the squirrel yet the symmetry and focus along the leaf line stay absolutely pin sharp and the background so silky smooth green.

Back