Do these new kodak printers really use less ink?

Edit My Images
Yes
I have had a look online at some reviews on amazon for example, and it seems to be about 50% of people completely disagreeing and saying they use loads of ink, and the other half saying that they are good on ink. Well which is it? I just want an all in one printer that scans/prints photos/copies/prints cd/dvds for around £100 and must be wireless. I want to spend as little as possible on ink and the printer and am willing to have "acceptable" photo results but not stunning.

i always thought it was the fact that the ink was so cheap that was the selling point?

So even if they use more ink than normal, it still works out cheaper.

i always thought it was the fact that the ink was so cheap that was the selling point?

So even if they use more ink than normal, it still works out cheaper.

Arr good point. I should have clarified that point, yes they do seem to market them specifically as "costing less" generally, so perhaps this is what they mean, the carts are cheaper.

I have a Kodak all in one printer and I dont think they do actually last any longer, but the cartridges are cheaper so in that sense it does cost me less money. I am pleased with the quality of the stuff I print. Having said that it is 7 series so it was more than a £100.

Back