Do You Own A Nikon D810?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
I have acquired a second-hand Nikon D810 (body only) and have a question regarding what you get from New.

I am trying to get Nikon Capture Utility to work so I can use the D810 as a webcam for Zoom but I suspect the cable I have is not compatible.
Does anyone have the USB cable which is supplied with the camera and if so is there a number on it so I can try and find on on eBay please

I did own a D810, but I suspect to connect your camera to the PC you'd need either a USB-3 or HDMI cable. I did not try it (since I have a logi webcam) so can't say what will and won't work... USB-3 cables are so commonplace and I would be surprised if you didn't have any lurking around your place. HDMI, not sure, if supplied from new, if at all, but would be a few quid on the Amazon site (alternatively, make a request in 'Wanted').

Should add I am assuming USB-3, going on the basis of my D500.

When I bought my D810 last year it came with the box but was missing most of the accessories.... about a month later I spotted a D810 box for sale on fleabay with a complete set of unused accessories but no D810... Now I have all the original accessories.... Thinking of selling the unopened D810 strap to offset some of the cost. ;)

Back