Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
I thought that they were nice and "fluffy" anyway :D

I know they are not brilliant, I really should practice a lot more with the macro lens..............

All taken with 40D 100mm macro lens and canon mr 14 ex ring flash
1/250 and f/16
and just a slight crop

Sc5.jpg

You can just make out the poison sac below the sting
Sc6.jpg

Sc3.jpg

Sc4.jpg

To answer your question, yes I think they do. :agree:.... That is a small little so and so... Is it true that the smaller they are the more deadly the venom ?

Interesting shots Chris, I think 2 is best, but 3 certainly shows the scale and how small it is.

Something doesn't quite seem right, but I can't work out what it is though ... sorry

Rather you than me!! :exit:
Who said that was my hand ? :LOL:

(actually it was :))

To answer your question, yes I think they do. :agree:.... That is a small little so and so... Is it true that the smaller they are the more deadly the venom ?

Interesting shots Chris, I think 2 is best, but 3 certainly shows the scale and how small it is.

Something doesn't quite seem right, but I can't work out what it is though ... sorry

Thanks John
the younger they are the more inclined they are to use the sting
as they get older they still sting but tend to use the the claws more for catching their dinner as for "potancy" I don't know but I know someone who might

To mind mind they are a bit "flat", John
(and don't apologise its only what I was thinking ;) )

Well if they did sting you could always apply some calamine lotion liberally. Oh, and did I mention it's "Pink" ? :LOL:

oh bugger, wrong thread...

:coat:

Well if they did sting you could always apply some calamine lotion liberally. Oh, and did I mention it's "Pink" ? :LOL:

oh bugger, wrong thread...

:coat:

And yet another thread infected by the pig pink virus :D

Wonder if it will become as widespread to be considered a "pinkdemic" outbreak ? :exit:

:bang:

Put the smallest bit of alchohol on it and it will sting itself to death :LOL:

Found that out on a fact app my friend has on his iTouch

Wonder if it will become as widespread to be considered a "pinkdemic" outbreak ? :exit:
Oh Heppers what are we going to do with you :shrug: :D

:bang:

Put the smallest bit of alchohol on it and it will sting itself to death :LOL:

Found that out on a fact app my friend has on his iTouch

As far as I am aware scorpions cannot sting themselves
rather like us licking our elbow

( now admit it Jordie you tried didn't you :D )

Oh Heppers what are we going to do with you :shrug: :D

Oh... lock me in a cupboard or just suffer in silence! :LOL:

Do you think the current TP fondness for a certain colour will go down in history as their "Pink" period, finding the same greatness as Picasso's "Rose" period?

uh oh. Time for... :coat: (again) :LOL:

Oh... lock me in a cupboard or just suffer in silence! :LOL:

Do you think the current TP fondness for a certain colour will go down in history as their "Pink" period, finding the same greatness as Picasso's "Rose" period?

uh oh. Time for... :coat: (again) :LOL:

I think that it has it place firmly carved in the bedrock of TP history already,
considering how many threads it has spammed spanned
:D

As far as I am aware scorpions cannot sting themselves
rather like us licking our elbow

( now admit it Jordie you tried didn't you :D )

"It is also untrue that alcohol will cause scorpions to sting themselves to death. " I did :( STUPID iTOUCH FACTS THING!!!

Back