Dod in posting shocker

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah, I know, not posted much lately, not had time to be honest :( Quick selection from today though, a few taken with my old 28-105mm, great range for this, should have gone for the 24-105 rather than the 24-70 :)

ML1W0558.jpg

ML1W0955.jpg

ML1W1035.jpg

ML1W1150.jpg

ML1W1224.jpg

ML1W1331.jpg

ML1W1905.jpg

ML1W0700.jpg

Great set, action, colour, sharpness are all there. Top notch shooting.(y)

Cracking set Dod (y) I wish I knew how you get the colours so vibrant in these bikes
Just curious whats with the writing in #2 ? it seems to be bleeding across the visor / picture

Great stuff Dod, you've captured lots of action and drama in the pictures (y).

Ta for the comments folks, made a nice change to get decent light again :)

Chris, is that the "N" you're speaking about? If it is it's just a reflection of the front mudguard.

Gotta get back to work :(

the dust and `airbourne' ones for me..fantastic. I love the clear sharp foreground of the last shot, gives a nice visual lead in .

Chris, is that the "N" you're speaking about? If it is it's just a reflection of the front mudguard.

Yep "got" the "N" Dod, but also there seems to be gold-ish coloured writing going out ( reflecting) from the visor across the picure, where there doesn't seem to be anything it can reflect off? just wondered

Ah :) It's the end of a "tear off". They're clear protective screens which get discarded during the race as and when they get covered in crap.

Ah :) It's the end of a "tear off". They're clear protective screens which get discarded during the race as and when they get covered in crap.

Ah I see now (y) thanks for clearing that up

Ta for the comments folks, made a nice change to get decent light again :)

Great set Dod(y) where about's were you?

oh very nice.

Shame about the missing head on number, but i think the photo dosnt loose to much as a result, but number 7 would have to go down as beinb my fav, the colours and volume of the dust being kicked it up is just awsome.

Start them young tho dont they that kid looks no older then about 5 from his size lol.

Back