Dod - stop closing threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we be careful of what we say please ;) No libellous comments.
As Henry is now banned from the forum, we have to be careful as he doesn't have a right to reply :)

Does that seven minute masterclass get any better? I `m up to 3 mins 55 secs, and it is not what I call inspiring.

what a ******* **** ******* ** ******** plonker. This is a total waste of electrons.

Oh yes... great idea. And the new spammer won't have a clue what we are talking about!! :woot:

Unless it's Henry7 under a different name (which with his intellect would probably be Henry8) :LOL:

Steve
(A non University trained but very well respected plodder of 30 years in the making)

I just can't get enough of that. At 2.28 he does a quick 'turn to camera'. I don't think I've had the joy of such a hearty laugh in a long long time.

Very professional, dontya know!! :D

ROFLMAO here!! :D :LOL::woot:

Well done Henners!

It's a shame it's gone I loved the video. Especially moving the head using the "Force". Maybe he was a Jedi MASTER

I often have to use the 'Force' with kids in my studio

I grab them by their legs and slide them into position (paper is quite slippery for that you know) - they think it's funny & so do their parents

Though I will try hitching my trouser up to my armpits and swaying around waving my hands slowly next time - I'm sure a 14month old kid would understand perfectly

DD

I was pretty disappointed to see those threads closed. I wanted to give EdinburghGary a ribbing for dissing that dudes website when his is even worse. lol.

Who IS this Henry you all speak of?!

I don't think he was selling anything to be honest. People just jumped down his throat lol.

He tried to pass his self off an a "Professional Photographer" basically :LOL:

And i lol'ed at his work :LOL: Not that i can speak, but mine are much better than the one he sent me in the pm

Nah that wouldn't be cricket, especially as he's now banned ;)

Surprised at this as he seems a decent bloke who loves what he does yet everyone is taking the P.

What happened?

Cheers.

I can't comment on the thread that's vanished but what I see here is someone who's trying to help others. It may be that some folks here are at a higher standard than Henry but shouldn't mean that his methods and productions can be put forwards for ridicule.

I urge a little compassion and tolerance for any well meaning posters who might not quite conform with what the majority consider to be 'normal'

Sorry......

Bob

Canon Bob and others,

Did you actually look at the "research" others did? His posts are copied and pasted across forums, he was 100% without any doubt spamming for business, no question about it. He also goes on to say he would not have "anything to do with" amatuer togs. He deserved all he got, surely you must know that people here don't just get banned willy nilly?

To clarify why he got the bashing.

1: His claim to be a master photographer who would not have anything to do with amateurs, and yet the only photos on his site were pretty awful by anyones standards.
2: His spamming across various forums, with identical posts and replies to posts
3: His fishing for traffic, he made some posts but refused to post the images and instead asked for people to visit his site and have a look around for them

I won't post his link, but if you go read his site you will be amazed at some of views with regards to "three types of tog" etc.

I was maybe harsh, and hands up - I ripped his site to shreads - but how would you feel knowing one of the less experienced memebers here got stung for £500+ via his spamming tricks?

Gary.

Last edited:
Gary @ :LOL: HEHE

I can't remember what his threads said now.....hmm.....that is a bit of a bummer.

His youtube videos, gawd let's be serious now. The camera work i think come off a phone camera, he seemed to mumble alot to be honest. Did anyone else get that or is my sound on this 'puter gone?

Gary @ :LOL: HEHE

I can't remember what his threads said now.....hmm.....that is a bit of a bummer.

His youtube videos, gawd let's be serious now. The camera work i think come off a phone camera, he seemed to mumble alot to be honest. Did anyone else get that or is my sound on this 'puter gone?

I really haven't watched the videos, no speakers at work. I actually gave the guy the time of day in a few of his posts, and gave him genuine replies. Only once it transpired what he was at did I let both barrels off.

There is no place on any high horse for me to sit on, I am a fairly crap tog, but loving learning the ropes. I have already been through the comments on my own 'not designed to get your money' homepage in a PM (so that's sorted :D). Regardless, I felt more than comfortable letting him know my feelings, he was at it, pure and simple.

G.

what the heck??? what did i miss lol :D would i have liked him?

gary thou art a good tog (going medival) better than me anyhow. lol gary your as good as KMLC is gorgeous :p

Get a room guys ;)

Seriously though, I am not a good tog, I have a keen eye, and fine, I have some ability, but I do not understand any of the technical stuff etc. I really should read more...

:D

lol Ashers

I dont have a clue really about the techy stuff either.... but i sure like figuring it out... well, some of the time :p

damn How did I miss this lot first time round... an amusing lunchtime, and after the morning I've had a welcome distraction:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back