Does anyone live near Bearsted, Kent?

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Random request but looks like the seller of a camera I'm looking at isn't willing to post (I never get that when trying to sell a pretty niche item!). Anyway, I was wondering if someone lived close enough to them in Bearsted would be willing to collect it and stick it in the post to me? I could transfer the money via bank transfer or Paypal to cover the camera and postage.

Cheers
Steve

If no-one closer comes forward Steve, I am about an hour away to the East (Deal) and would be willing to help you out?

Hi @feek. That's a very kind offer but I couldn't expect you to go so far out of your way for me. I'll see if anyone nearer can help and keep working on the seller about postage!

Thanks again :0)

Hi all,

Random request but looks like the seller of a camera I'm looking at isn't willing to post (I never get that when trying to sell a pretty niche item!). Anyway, I was wondering if someone lived close enough to them in Bearsted would be willing to collect it and stick it in the post to me? I could transfer the money via bank transfer or Paypal to cover the camera and postage.

Cheers
Steve

I live near there Steve but you'll have to give me a lift there then I can pick up the camera take it home and post it to you..... Is that any help? :D

Say no, God knows what he'll have you collect. I swear there was a head in the box he had me get and post down! :D

Back