does this have a 3D feel to it?

Edit My Images
Yes
Just messing on with oil and water again, dont worry I wont post any more :LOL:

Took about 50 pics...allllllllllll slightly OOF except this one lol just what I need eh

Kinds reminds me of meteors in space? anyways, does this feel 3D ish to anyone? pointless post yes lol :)

oil_15.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like loadsa tiny planets orbiting around a giant OOF sun in the top left. I'm really quite enjoying staring into this lol. Brilliant shot.

I think it does the smaller ones going into the backround literally.

yes mate its got 3d look, the black at the bottom adds to that look, great image

have you lost the plot like i did yet :wacky::D watching them go round and round in the view finder, fascinating as the ones you want dissappear, so you then try to arrange the bubbles :wacky::wacky:

have you lost the plot like i did yet :wacky::D watching them go round and round in the view finder, fascinating as the ones you want dissappear, so you then try to arrange the bubbles :wacky::wacky:

try and arrange the bubbles....I am the bubbles :|:wacky:

Lol but yes it fantastic to watch! What I have noticed is if I have been looking through the viewfinder at slight angle it changes the colour to what actually gets taken etc, so I might start using the live view

Lol but yes it fantastic to watch! What I have noticed is if I have been looking through the viewfinder at slight angle it changes the colour to what actually gets taken etc, so I might start using the live view

You've captured the 3D feel perfectly, I love the colours you've caught as well.... My favourite pastime seems to be "chase the oil blob around the container" as you'll spot a likely looking formation, move your tub but the water / oil moves back to it's original relative position :bang:

;) yep its amazing the very slightest of angle change, i switched to live view and tried focussing through it, frustrating didnt work :bang::bang::bang: then i remembered i got a protective plastic screen :LOL::LOL: so i focus through view finder and the switch to live view to check colour

You've captured the 3D feel perfectly, I love the colours you've caught as well.... My favourite pastime seems to be "chase the oil blob around the container" as you'll spot a likely looking formation, move your tub but the water / oil moves back to it's original relative position :bang:

a straw and your breadth will do the trick ;) starting laughing to myself writing this, what we get up to, to get a pic :wacky::wacky::LOL:

Great shot, Robbo and thanks for starting the thread. Bye the way, the truth never hurts!!
Keep 'em coming.

Lovely colour really like this.

Back