Does YN622C triggers work with Fuji?

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
I was sure I read somewhere that the YN622C triggers worked with fuji gear but I can't find the thread now. I'm getting an XT2 tomorrow but not getting my 56mm till next week. If my current triggers don't work I'd rather buy different ones and move these on in the meantime. Can someone confirm please?

Regards

Scott

Yes, they do. Full controll of flash units and with the TX on camera you can control them either individually or in groups. Very easy to use.

And I have a full set of four for sale. Plus the TX controller for on top of the camera hotshoe.
There is/was a thread in the classifieds but I think it's now been automatically archived.
If you are interested I'll get the mods to unarchive it.
For the full set of 4 plus the TX I was asking £100 posted. Good condition. Think they still have the thin plastic cover over the screens. Plus they are all boxed!!!!

They work just fine, but I've sold my flash guns now so don't need them anymore.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll try and find a friendly mod.

I can't say I know about the functionality of these triggers on Fuji, but Godox now make Fuji specific triggers and flashes etc and I'm a big fan of their Sony stuff.

I already have these guys it just saves me selling them and buying new fuji ones. Thanks for the info though.

Just for clarity, the YN622C will obviously only provide TTL capability (and manual) on a Canon setup, it simply acts as a manual trigger for Fuji, Olympus and Panasonic, my main use for my 622s on non native cameras is for my studio flash heads.

I have a yongnuo flash so I won't be able to control this from the xt2 with the triggers and controller? I would be able to fire it but would have to change the settings etc manually. Is that correct?

Some Yongnuo flashes are compatible with the 622 series, others (mostly the earlier flashes) are not, so it will depend which flash model you have. When fitted to my Canon, I can remotely adjust the manual flash power of my Canon specific Metz flashes directly within the camera menus, or by just using 622TX on the camera. I haven't tried using the TX on my Olympus or Panasonic cameras, it might or might not work provided the receiving flash was Canon compatible or a Yongnuo 622 compatible flash. Some more detailed information on the 622s can be found here -

http://www.westonphoto.plus.com/tutorials/TOYUG_v4-07.pdf

I read about it on the fujilove site and apparently the author could control his canon flashes from the xt1 by putting it into legacy mode. I'll give it a bash tomorrow when I get my lenses delivered.

Yes, they do. Full controll of flash units and with the TX on camera you can control them either individually or in groups. Very easy to use.

And I have a full set of four for sale. Plus the TX controller for on top of the camera hotshoe.
There is/was a thread in the classifieds but I think it's now been automatically archived.
If you are interested I'll get the mods to unarchive it.
For the full set of 4 plus the TX I was asking £100 posted. Good condition. Think they still have the thin plastic cover over the screens. Plus they are all boxed!!!!

They work just fine, but I've sold my flash guns now so don't need them anymore.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll try and find a friendly mod.

Hi,

do you have 4x YN622C that were on the classified section ! ?

Back