Does your other half approve?

Put the camera in her hand!! Seriously, get her to take some of the pics as well as picking out possible subjects, get her involved even more so she has an emotional 'investment' in the project. it does sound like you need to build up her trust levels, and be seen to be a perfectly normal, honest husband who just enjoys photographing people of ever shape, size, skin colour AND gender. Good luck (y)

Excellent advice from Yvonne. Him indoors isn't jealous at all, maybe that says more about me actually :thinking:

My OH doesn't mind a bit. She trusts me implicitly and I do her too and I wouldn't want to do anything to upset her. I had a male friend ask me to take some naughty (very as it turns out) shots of his wife for 'his' birthday surprize. I broached the subject to the OH expecting her to say she didn't approve and she said why not as I've know my friend for 20+ years but only been with the wife for 4 years. Had she objected I wouldn't of taken them at all and it wouldn't of been a problem. The OH even suggested after that first time that I should go on MM etc and see if I could find some models to broaden my portfolio. I haven't as yet, I'm actually shy with females I don't know, but I'm thinking of asking a couple of other friends to pose for portrait shots first and see what develops.

Back