Dog photo project

Name
Hilary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there, I was asked to take a photo which is to be used on a website page entitled "Research". I was told how they wanted it done and I have attached a couple of my photos. Would be really interested in any c and c on these. Thank you very much .:)

NB It is research into Health of Great Danes hence why they wanted a Great Dane puppy in the photo!

6_resizea.jpg

2_resizea.jpg

5_resizea.jpg

4_resizea.jpg

1_resizea.jpg

hahah brillant

When I first looked at these they did make me smile. However I have to add that I find the colouring of the settee(?) doesn't create the best contrasting colour to the dog, (as you say they are for web use then why not edit and change the settee colour?) and the glare of the reflections of the specs spoil them sightly for me. (Again could be edited to reduce this).

However, the concept I love, and number 2 is for me my favourite of the set.

And the pup looks gorgeous too! Gee I'm a sucker for cute dogs.

When I first looked at these they did make me smile. However I have to add that I find the colouring of the settee(?) doesn't create the best contrasting colour to the dog, (as you say they are for web use then why not edit and change the settee colour?) and the glare of the reflections of the specs spoil them sightly for me. (Again could be edited to reduce this).

However, the concept I love, and number 2 is for me my favourite of the set.

And the pup looks gorgeous too! Gee I'm a sucker for cute dogs.

Thank you for these comments. I have no idea how to edit it and change the colour of the settee (which I think would be a good idea) also how do I reduce the glare of the reflections in the glasses? Would love to know how to do these? Many thanks in advance

Back