Dog + Stick + Park =

Name
Marc
Edit My Images
Yes
One happy little woofhound, now sleeping soundly :)

1-10.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

5-4.jpg

8-1.jpg

11-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

These are cracking Marc. I love them all, with no's 6 & 8 being my faves. The last one, no. 8, is really special, great reflection, and the stillness of the water is quite something indeed. Lovely doggie too. (y)

Thanks very much Beth, he is a joy to photograph, as i mentioned before i swear he even poses now that he is so used to it :)

@frankee - i have a Nikon D40x and was using a Sigma 70-300mm APO handheld, with a very dirty belly..!!

Last one is great (y)
Cooling off, after a hard days play :D

I think 5 is my favourite 'stick' shot but 8 is the overall winner IMHO.

Love the 3rd from the bottom. What an awesome shot. Have you tried that one in mono ???? I would be tempted to at least see what it would look like. But it sure would amazing on a A3 print hanging off the livingroom wall lol. Well shot xxxx

Thanks Charmaine, what dya think...?

8copy.jpg

You should do pet portraits as a side business!

That is possibly the nicest and most encouraging comment i have received in this my first full year of taking pics. Thank you for bigging my head right up :)

Thanks for the comments guys, one thing i have learned is that good light = good pics even with a relatively inexpensive 'learner lens'.

i cant pic a favourite, there all that good.

Lovely dog, looks like he has had a great day

love the last one and number 5 and cracking looking dog

but...

to me they are a bit "harsh".

it could just be my personal taste but I find my eyes hurt if i look at them for too long.

nice to see the dogs character comming through though

Back