Dogs looking for new homes

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are a few of the rescue dogs looking for home at Chancepixies in Dover, they have all been taken from other kennels where they were going to be killed because their seven days of waiting to be claimed were up.

This is Mars, a wonderful little English Bull Terrier flying acoss the field here but unfortunately he is not happy in his kennel and run and sits facing into a corner most of the time

IMG_6864.jpg

This is Bertie, again not happy with the kennel situation and sits in the middle of his run as far away from the edges as he can get. He has been waiting for new owners since February but nobody had chosen him yet. I understand he did get a bit excited on walks and nibbled wellies but this has just about been trained out of him now and ankles are safe again.

IMG_6983.jpg

Diesel is a rehome rather than a rescue, a big lad with a lot of love to give - and a LOT better behaved than my rescue Dobe!

IMG_6945.jpg
IMG_6958.jpg

This is Wizard who I think is lovely, he was left tied to a tree and abandoned, had a few stomach issues but these have been sorted out with a raw diet and this week he passed his Bronze Good Citizen test with one of the kennel volunteers who has been training him for it.

IMG_6848.jpg

The beautful Spirit a Husky/Malamute, probably one of the few who would not mind the winter weather but still deserves a new home.

IMG_6822.jpg

If you know anyone who is looking for a new companion please consider a rescue as there are so many waiting in kennels. Chancepixies have people who can homecheck around the country so if you are interested in the above or any of the dogs on the website location should not be a problem

These were all taken in atrocious weather conditions last Sunday, camera and lens came though well - my clothing had to go in the tumble dryer before I could drive home again :D

Last edited:
Those are lovely Christine, Dobe has a nice head.

Love the Huskey/mute. Also the photo.

What sex is it. We are down to 2 Huskeys after 10 years with the breed.

All lovely dogs, I've already got two rescue dogs but my Mrs would kill me if i brought another home.
Hope you find homes for them soon (y)

Thank you for the details. But will sadly have to say no. Hope she finds a home soon

:( I should know better than to look at your dog threads Christine. Every time they leave me wishing that I could give one of them a home, but I spotted this and couldn't resist having a look.

Absolutely beautiful shots (all of them) especially given the weather conditions, but it's the story behind these that gets to me.

They all deserve to find a place with people who love them, but I particularly wish Bertie all the best. Waiting since February to find his special people is a long wait, especially if the kennel situation is distressing for him. I hope that someone chooses him soon - if I could I'd take him tomorrow.

I want that husky so much! Unfortunately I can't :( but it proves the photos serve their purpose by people wanting them. :)

What lovely pictures of beautiful doggies. I think I spot an Akita mix there, just stunning :love:

good luck Christine, they are all beautiful and so deserving of a chance to be loved and to love someone...

Maria
x

love the huskamute
had a malamute a while back, not anymore sadly :(

have a crazy border collie now and my house isn't big enough for a 2nd addition (unless i get rid of the children :LOL::LOL:) otherwise i'd be right up for adopting.

hope they all find loving forever homes.

Last edited:
Same here, they are all lovely looking dogs and I hope they all get a good home.

7 days just isn't enough time for them to be re-homed but unfortunately i'm sure that's due to the volume of animals the original centre get through the doors.

Back