Dogue De Bordeaux Pups

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
No need for crit on these images.
Im uploading purely to let people see my new pup.These Dogue de Bordeaux pups are 5 weeks old and i was over yesterday to put my deposit down on one. Im getting a boy in 3 weeks time and cant wait.I took the pics above their cage as they arent allowed out as yet and i couldnt handle them as i didnt wipe my hands with anti-bacterial spray..I havent picked yet but i get first choice on 31st Dec and pick it up 6 days later..Pics arent great due to the angle and i couldnt get to seperate them--but god are they cute...

pup1.jpg

pup3.jpg

pup5.jpg

pup7.jpg

pup8.jpg

pup2.jpg

They are gorgeous and how on earth are you going to choose just one!!!!

I have no idea Alison. We are leaving until until a few days before we actually get it, this way we can get a better look at their personalities and how they are devoping--all the new owners are the same-having to wait and we have the pick of the litter....(y)

Last edited:
love them!
if one day I will get a house big enough for a dog of this size, I will get one..

God is kind............ if they weren't £1500 more than one would end up coming home!
I think I've had too many Boxers though, all these gorgeous dogs all look to me to have naughtiness in mind........

:D Stunning mate...you will have plenty of fun ahead! Fantastic breed.(y)
Enjoy the small stage they grow so fast..This is mine,Dave @ 6 months and 110lb in weight:nuts:

IMAG0966-1.jpg

Cheers mate..I am looking forward to seeing your pics of him as he grows.:cool:
Make sure you post plenty of photos!
Heres Dave next to our other dog to give you idea of how fast he has grown..

IMAG0962.jpg

IMAG0960-1.jpg

and him not really getting in the xmas spirit,he wasnt impressed!:LOL:

DSC_2598.jpg

He has turned into a real nice looking dog Stu (y)
(and don't be surprised if he bites you after making him wear the antlers :D)

And I hope you have fun with your's when (s)he arrives Mark (y)

Cheers mate. The Mrs wanted to paint his nails and put tinsel collar on him! :wacky:

Very nice looking boy you have Stuart...I bought the wife the pup and now im looking for a Nikon 24-70 to celebrate with and help me takes pics of him as he grows up--well thats what i told the wife...

This is where im getting my pup from--they are fantastic and really love the breed- http://www.tartuffe.co.uk/

Last edited:
:LOL: I like ya style Mark!..Mmm maybe I should tell the mrs its her dog and treat myself to a new lens..:D
Have been on their site before when we were considering a bullmastiff.:cool:
They have some nice dogs. I am hoping our boy turns out like his dad (Victor from rozeldogue) as he is cracking looking male. I was torn between a pup sired by him and some others for sale that were sired by randi..In the end we went for Dave..

Yeah rozeldogue have some amazing dogues! I would loveanother but 2 dogs i my limit says the mrs:D

Back