Name
Donna
Edit My Images
Yes
TP_DSC5420.jpg

C & C welcome

Last edited:
lovely capture, background is a bit distracting but otherwise a perfect pic

Thanks for the comments, I must do something about backgrounds but I have only a small garden with little possibilities to move perches to where narrow DOF can blur the BG. If at first you don't succeed...

Thanks for the comments, I must do something about backgrounds but I have only a small garden with little possibilities to move perches to where narrow DOF can blur the BG. If at first you don't succeed...

If you have somewhere relatively flat (garage/shed wall) or somewhere out of the wind.. you could try hanging up some green (or colour of your choice) cloth.. that'll give you a relatively flat background :)

If you have somewhere relatively flat (garage/shed wall) or somewhere out of the wind.. you could try hanging up some green (or colour of your choice) cloth.. that'll give you a relatively flat background :)

:thinking: Thanks, you have given me an idea. All I have to do now is wait for another window in the weather.

Lovely shot Donna (y) I was going to mention before Phil suggested about a backdrop cloth if you have no choice. In fact I was looking at hanging my camo net up as they dont care if I am in front of it or behind it when I am in the garden.

Lovely shot Donna (y) I was going to mention before Phil suggested about a backdrop cloth if you have no choice. In fact I was looking at hanging my camo net up as they dont care if I am in front of it or behind it when I am in the garden.

Thanks Rich. Camo net was my thought if I have my hide up.

Tis a really good idea about the cloth bg.....the dunnock itself is flawless (y)

For those of you who do not like the BG, I have added copious amounts of box blur, lightened it and reduced its contrast.

TP_DSC5420-Edit.jpg

So is it any better now?

The edit does make the shot much better, your eyes look soley at the dunnock now where as before I found my eyes wondering to the bg sometimes.

Thanks for the feedback Guys, glad to know the edit was worthwhile.

very nice Donna. The work on the edit was a big improvement :clap:

Back